Mesa Boogie Lonestar 212 Flightcase
Our flight case for the Mesa Boogie Lonestar 212 Combo is a full touring grade hard protective case with wheels and fully foam lined for maximum protection whilst in transport.
Custom made in our UK factory using only the highest quality flightcase materials and hardware.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
- Weight – 25kg Hexa/Smooth Black
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- SHALLOW BASE - leaving the combo in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- BUILT UP BASE - which is ideal if you want to use the top of the case as a stand.
- HEXABOARD - 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 9mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS IN BLACK - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size.
- RECESSED DISH & LABEL - Ideal for marking up name, venue etc.. (See Photo's)