Full touring ATA spec flightcase,
Custom made for Casio PX-350M
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Surface mount handles (3 per case) with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Heavy duty steel hinges.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- FITTED END CASTORS - which is ideal for moving your case around.
- ACCESSORY COMPARTMENT - 150mm extra space for cables, pedals etc.
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in Black, Red & Blue.
- BIRCH PLYWOOD WITH SMOOTH PVC - Available in Black, Red, Grey & Blue.
- BIRCH PLYWOOD WITH STUCCO ALUMINIUM LAMINATE
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment