Fender Bassman 500 Flightcase
Our flight case for the Fender Bassman 500 Amp head is a full touring grade hard protective case with wheels and fully foam lined for maximum protection whilst in transport.
Custom made in our UK factory using only the highest quality flightcase materials and hardware.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
- Weight – Hexaboard 12kg
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- LIFT OFF LID - leaving the amp head sitting in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- HINGED LID - which is ideal if your amp has a top handle and the amp can be loaded in from above.
- LIVE IN - where the amp stays in the centre sleeve of the case and you just remove the front and rear doors.
- HEXABOARD - 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 9mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS IN BLACK - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size.