Full touring ATA spec flightcase,
Custom made for a Alto Zepher ZMX 164 FX
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Surface mounted handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
- Heavy duty recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- BIRCH PLYWOOD WITH SMOOTH PVC - Available in Black, Red, Grey & Blue.
- BIRCH PLYWOOD WITH STUCCO ALUMINIUM LAMINATE
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in Black, Red & Blue.
- HINGED LID – Transport case only
- LIFT OFF LID – Enables the use of your mixer whilst still in the base
- Recessed dish and label – (ideal for marking up the case with company name, venue etc...)
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment