Behringer 2242 FX Pro Flightcase
The Behringer 2242 FX Pro flight case is designed to be an exact fit for your mixer.
As all of our mixer flightcases are custom made you can choose from either lift off lid or hinged lid
All of our mixer flight cases we manufacture have a fully foam lined interior for maximum protection of your mixer during transit.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Surface mounted handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
- Heavy duty recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs.
- Weight – 10.5kg Hexa – 8.5kg Astro
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- BLACK LAMINATE – 7mm Birch plywood with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in Black, Red, Blue & Grey.
- HINGED LID – Transport case only
- LIFT OFF LID – Enables the use of your mixer whilst still in the base
- Recessed dish and label – (ideal for marking up the case with company name, venue etc...)
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment