Blackstar HT-Stage 100 MKII Flightcase
If you are looking for a full touring grade hard flight case for your Blackstar HT-Stage 100 MKII amp then we have the ideal case for you. Custom made in our UK factory using only the highest quality flightcase hardware.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- LIFT OFF LID - leaving the amp head sitting in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- HINGED LID - which is ideal if your amp has a top handle and the amp can be loaded in from above.
- LIVE IN - where the amp stays in the centre sleeve of the case and you just remove the front and rear doors.
- HEXABOARD - 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 9mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- BLACK LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size
The 'Ultimate in Flightcase Protection’ for your Equipment