Kurzweil Forte 7 Flightcase
Our flight case for the Kurzweil Forte 7 Keyboard is a full touring hard protective flight case with a fully foam lined interior to withstand the rigours of touring and transport.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Hinged lid.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- 3 x Surface flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- ACCESSORY COMPARTMENT - 150mm wide for cable storage.
- FITTED END CASTORS - Fixed castor 40mm, black rubber wheel in black nylon frame with skid. Fits to edge of case.
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 7mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic material which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in Black, Red, Grey & Blue.
The 'Ultimate in Flightcase Protection’ for your Equipment