Fender Blues Junior IV Flightcase
The Fender Blues Junior IV flight case is designed to be an exact fit for your combo.
All of our combo flight cases we manufacture have a fully foam lined interior for maximum protection of your combo during transit.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
- Weight approx – 19KG Hexa – 15.5KG Astro
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- SHALLOW BASE - leaving the combo in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- BUILT UP BASE - which is ideal if you want to use the top of the case as a stand.
- CASE PANELS - choice of laminate finishes and standard black hexaboard.
- RECESSED DISH & LABEL - Ideal for marking up name, venue etc.. (See Photo's)
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment