Full Touring ATA Spec Flightcase
Custom made for an Akai Open Lab XXL 61 Keyboard
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Hinged lid.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- 3 x Surface flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- ACCESSORY COMPARTMENT - 150mm wide for cable storage.
- FITTED END CASTORS - Fixed castor 40mm, black rubber wheel in black nylon frame with skid. Fits to edge of case.
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic material which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in Black, Red & Blue.
- BIRCH PLYWOOD WITH SMOOTH PVC - Available in Black, Red, Grey & Blue.
- BIRCH PLYWOOD WITH STUCCO ALUMINIUM LAMINATE
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment