Akai Open Lab 37 Flightcase
If you are looking for a full touring grade hard flight case for your Akai Open Lab 37 Keyboard then we have the ideal case for you.
Custom built in our UK factory using only the highest quality flightcase hardware and it also comes with a fully foam lined interior to withstand the rigours of touring and transport that offers the ultimate protection for your Akai Keyboard.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Surface mount handles (3 per case) with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Heavy duty steel hinges.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- FITTED END CASTORS - which is ideal for moving your case around.
- ACCESSORY COMPARTMENT - 150mm extra space for cables, pedals etc.
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 7mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in Black, Red, Grey & Blue.
The ‘Ultimate in Flightcase Protection’ for your Equipment