Sandberg Forty Eight Bass Guitar Flightcase
The Sandberg Forty Eight Bass Flightcase is made with the highest quality materials built to last with touring grade hardware and custom foam lined
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Techno style handle.
- Heavy duty steel hinges.
- Fully foam lined with routed insert.
- Approx - 11.5kgs - Hexaboard & Laminate Cases.
- Approx - 10kgs - Astroboard
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- LAMINATE PANELS - 7mm plywood panels available in a range of colours.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in various colours
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment