Ampeg V4B 1977 Flightcase
Ampeg V4B 1977 Flightcase is manufactured using the highest quality touring grade flight case materials, the best protection for your amp head
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- LIFT OFF LID - leaving the amp head sitting in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- HINGED LID - which is ideal if your amp has a top handle and the amp can be loaded in from above.
- LIVE IN - where the amp stays in the centre sleeve of the case and you just remove the front and rear doors.
- CASE PANELS - Choice of finishes.
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment