Marshall 1960AHW Speaker Cabinet Flightcase
If you are looking for a full touring spec flight case for your Marshall 1960AHW Cabinet then we have the ideal case for you. Custom built in our UK factory using only the highest quality flightcase hardware.
The case has a fully foam lined interior to withstand the rigours of touring and transport that offers the ultimate protection for your Marshall Cab.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Black Heavy Duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed Butterfly Catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed Flip Handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- 100mm Castors - 2 with Brakes.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- SHALLOW BASE - leaving the Speaker Cab sitting in a shallow tray after the lid is removed.
- LIVE IN - which is ideal if you want to leave the cab in the case with access to rear ports via a drop down hatch.
- RECESSED DISH & LABEL - Ideal for marking up name, venue etc..
- HEXABOARD - 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 9mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- BLACK LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size.