Orange Rockerverb 50MKII 2x12 Combo Flightcase
If you are looking for a full touring grade hard flight case for your Orange Rockerverb 50MKII 2x12 combo amplifier then we have the ideal case for you. Custom built in our UK factory using only the highest quality flightcase hardware. It also comes with a fully foam lined interior to withstand the rigours of touring and transport that offers the ultimate protection for your Orange Rockerverb combo amplifier.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- SHALLOW BASE - leaving the combo in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- BUILT UP BASE - which is ideal if you want to use the top of the case as a stand.
- HEXABOARD - 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 9mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS IN BLACK - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size.
- RECESSED DISH & LABEL - Ideal for marking up name, venue etc.. (See Photo's)
The 'Ultimate in Flightcase Protection’ for your Equipment