Roland BK-3 Flight Case
If you are looking for a full touring grade hard flight case for your Roland BK-3 Keyboard then we have the ideal case for you.
Custom built in our UK flightcase factory using only the highest quality materials and hardware and with a fully foam lined interior for maximum protection.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Surface mount handles (3 per case) with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Heavy duty steel hinges.
- Fully foam lined interior.
- Weight: Approx 10kgs (Hexaboard & Smooth Black) 8kgs (Lightweight Panels).
- Ext Dims: 1145mm (w) x 400mm (d) x 220mm (ht) – Including Ball Corners.
- Add an extra 170mm to width for compartment if included.
- Add an extra 46mm to width for end castors if included.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- FITTED END CASTORS - which is ideal for moving your case around.
- ACCESSORY COMPARTMENT - 150mm extra space for cables, pedals etc.
- HEXABOARD - 7mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 7mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size. Available in Black, Red, Grey & Blue.