Marshall 2061X Flightcase
If you are looking for a full touring grade hard flight case for your Marshall 2061X guitar amplifier then we have the ideal case for you. Custom built in our UK factory using only the highest quality flightcase hardware. It also comes with a fully foam lined interior to withstand the rigours of touring and transport that offers the ultimate protection for your Marshall Amp.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
- Weight – Hexa/Smooth Black – 9kg
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- LIFT OFF LID - leaving the amp head sitting in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- HINGED LID - which is ideal if your amp has a top handle and the amp can be loaded in from above.
- LIVE IN - where the amp stays in the centre sleeve of the case and you just remove the front and rear doors.
- HEXABOARD - 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 9mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- BLACK LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size.