Engl Powerball II E645/2 Flightcase
If you are looking for a full touring grade protective hard flight case for your Engl Powerball II E645/2 guitar amp then we have the solution for you with one of our custom made flight cases. Designed and manufactured in our UK factory using the best quality flightcase materials and hardware.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corners.
- 9mm Heavy duty flightcase panels.
- Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- Fully foam lined interior.
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- LIFT OFF LID - leaving the amp head sitting in a shallow tray after the lid is removed
- HINGED LID - which is ideal if your amp has a top handle and the amp can be loaded in from above.
- LIVE IN - where the amp stays in the centre sleeve of the case and you just remove the front and rear doors.
- HEXABOARD - 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH BLACK – 9mm Birch plywood panels with a smooth black finish.
- BLACK LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS - A honeycomb plastic which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size
The 'Ultimate in Flightcase Protection’ for your Equipment