Standard Cable Road Flight Case with internal dimensions of 1200mm x 600mm x 600mm, an ideal solution for storing and transporting accessories and musical equipment and built to withstand the rigours of touring and transport.
All of our touring grade road flightcases are manufactured in our Midlands factory to order and built with flightcase fittings from our heavy duty range including 4” flight case wheels.
- Aluminium case edging, with protective steel ball corne
- HEXABOARD – 9mm Birch plywood panels with black hexagon surface pattern which has a high wear resistance, waterproof and easy to clean.
- BLACK LAMINATE – 9mm Birch plywood with a smooth black finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ASTROBOARD CASE PANELS – A Black honeycomb plastic material which is 40% lighter than the hexaboard case panels of the same size
- 2 x Recessed butterfly catches with padlock lugs fitted as standard.
- 2 x Recessed lidstays with full length piano hinge between.
- 8 x Recessed flip handles with a comfortable rubber grip.
- 100mm Castors with 2 having brake facility.
- Dimensions specified is the internal usable space including hinged lid section. (1200mm x 600mm x 600mm)
- Weight – 55kg in Hexaboard with Divider System & Tray
Colour Options are available for more information please contact our Sales Team
Available Options: (Please click on the 'Photos' tab for more information)
- FOAM LINING - 10mm foam lining on all sides of the case for extra protection.
- REMOVABLE TRAY - 120mm tray with fixed supports below to hold the tray in place. Ideal for any extra bits and pieces.
- DIVIDER SYSTEM - A divider system supplied in the case with 2 removable 9mm boards.
- RECESSED DISH & LABEL - Ideal for marking up the case with company name, venue etc.
- CASTOR DISHES - For extra stability for stacking of cases.
UK delivery only on this item
For international delivery please contact our sales team
The 'Ultimate' in Flightcase Protection for your Equipment